At Beckley School we believe that good behaviour and self-
Positive behaviour is promoted by:
- Clear codes of behaviour drawn up by each class
- Praise and reward good behaviour
- Sound relationships between adults and pupils
- Good models of adult behaviour
- Good quality teaching and learning
Unacceptable behaviour is dealt with, in the first instance, by the class teacher. Persistent misbehaviour is referred to the Headteacher who may contact the parents if the child is not responding positively.